Thursday, September 20, 2012

Strength, Courage, Wisdom, Heart

So, I went to the circus today. I had so much fun! Driving up with my coordinator was a blast. With her three year old granddaughter in tow, we had some good laughs. When we got there her granddaughter Kalin wanted me to hold her. I carried her up three flights of stairs. I get winded with just me. I loved it though. The only problem was she was on a leash. When I put her down, I had to walk her. I swear I will never do that to my kids. The theme tonight was dragons. I think it is kind of weird because I do not associate that with the circus, but it was not bad. They said to see a dragon you needed strength, courage, wisdom, and heart. I feel like that applies to many things in life. With those four things you can accomplish anything. The most exciting part was watching Kalin. She came and sat on my lap for a little bit. My favorite part of the circus is the animals. I love the lions, and tigers, horses, and the dogs they have. At one point they were coming out with all of the horses and ponies, and they brought out a Great Dane. It was so funny. I want one... and a mini van. It was so nice to have some bonding time with Eric, Angela, Maddie, Kennedy, Kalin, and Roger. On the way back to the car Kalin threw a fit because her grandpa was holding her leash. She wanted me to hold it. I don't think she minds the leash, but it is kind of shameful for me. It was really cute though. I just got to have fun. Kennedy and I drove up to Salt Lake with our coordinator, her husband, and Kalin. When we got back, they dropped Kennedy off and drove away. When they dropped me off, they waited until they saw me walk in the door. I love Angela. I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...