Friday, November 2, 2012

Superb Weekend

My weeks are long. I work so hard every day, fighting to get through. The daily minutiae that I so frequently get caught up in wears me out. The thing is, I have wonderful people that help me make unforgettable memories which makes it all worth it. I had a fantastic day yesterday. I decided I was going to make it a good day, so I did. I just had fun. Sitting outside with the beautiful colors of autumn all around me, the crisp fall air, and the sun shining on my face and hair. I love it. It was the perfect temperature, the perfect activity, the perfect day. 

Do you know what made my day even better? I got a front row spot at Walmart. That never happens, especially on a Friday night. I got a quiet buggy at Walmart. That really never happens at Walmart. I got to talk to my momma. I realized today healthy food is a lot cheaper than other food. Way to go, Megan. New diet! Then off to Ihop with one of my roommates, Hairspray, and a little fun. Seriously a great day! Today I drove up to a canyon I did not even know existed with a friend. I was terrified before I went thinking it would not go well, but it was fine. I now kind of know where I have to drive on Friday... It is going to be fun.

I also found some pictures of when I got to say goodbye to my cousin Aleah before she went on a mission. Becca and I got to spend some time with her before she left. I have been writing her. It is funny how much you miss someone when you know you won't see them again for eighteen months. I love these girls though. 
Then, I was feeling kind of sad, and I was wishing I could be at home to see my family. So, I read my text messages from my mom, dad, and little brother. I was instantly feeling better, and then I came across this picture. I seriously have the cutest dog ever. I cannot wait to see him and hold him and let him fall asleep in my arms while I watch a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...