Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

So, I will be the first one to admit I am not a huge fan of Halloween. I mean, I like candy... but the costumes, masks, haunted activities, and other creepy happenings make it altogether uncomfortable for me. This year was different. When I finally walked on to campus, I saw this guy. 
How can you not smile? Then, I went to class and my teacher was not dressed up like he said he would be. Now, I was rather disappointed until he took off his suit coat and started humming. What was he up to? Next thing I knew he was putting on a bright red sweater and singing the Mr. Rogers song. Oh my gosh yes!!! Day made. When class was over I went home to change into my costume. I put everything on but the tutu. So, I walked around campus with a Thor shirt and a pencil skirt all day. Things got crazier as my day went on. BYUSA, the volleyball event (which was an epic  failure), and watching "Psycho" with the old roomies and a couple of FHE brothers. I will say our costumes looked super cute, and I had fun seeing friends at the party. I just wish the party had gone the way we planned it. Athletics kind of ruined it when we handed it off to them. No big deal. I will get over it... Eventually. Psycho was not a scary movie, but it creeped me out if that makes sense. Not scary, creepy. :) Fun night even if it was Halloween. 
 







I am really excited to go home. My little brother and I used to always watch the Halloweentown movies on television every year, and he said he would save them for me. Am I going to be watching Halloween movies on my Christmas break? You betcha! Also, in honor of my costume I told him we have to add "Thor" to the list of movies we have to watch while I am home so now we have Halloweentown, Thor, The Hobbit, the new Batmans, and maybe the new James Bond if it is still in theaters along with all of the Christmas movies we adore. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...