Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Night

Tonight I realized I had an assignment due at ten, and I had to go up to campus to turn it in. Well, I finally finished it around seven and went to turn it in. I loved getting to park in teacher parking because it was so late. There was a problem though. When I went to turn it in I realized I had no idea where to go. I never go to my Stats lab and that is in the building where I had to turn it in. So, I walked into the building and was instantly lost. I finally found stairs which I needed to go up a floor, and found the room fairly easily. There was another problem. I found the room and turned in my homework, but how in the heck was I supposed to get out of this building? None of the math nerds were in the building so I was on my own. After a few minutes of sheer panicked searching for a way out, I found the door. All is well in the world. That is, all was well until I got home. You see, it is election night. My stress level is soaring. Today in my class we rated ourselves on whether or not we had a feeling of impending doom. I rated myself very low. Well, now that rating would be through the roof. My comfort foods have been broken out, but you can only eat so much popcorn and drink so much chocolate milk. I know members all over the country are praying for the best man to be president whomever they think they may be. Everything will work out. I did my duty as an American citizen, and I voted. I just have to remember to stay calm and breathe. Well, he may not have won, but Mitt still has my vote! Also, just because who I voted for did not win does not mean I am not going to support and pray for President Obama. The next four years should be fun.
It is obvious wisdom comes with age...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...