Friday, November 30, 2012

End of Semester Volunteer Appreciation Event

Like I said, this week has been a busy one. From Meet and Mingle where I beat Eric in a snowflake making competition, to a million meetings, to events, to interviews for the BYUSA yearbook, I have been one busy girl. The end of semester event was amazing. It was kind of stressful, but we had it under control and ended up having a ton of fun. I found out I am allergic to avocado, I am still a master at hula hooping, twister is not my forte, photo booths bring out the crazy in me, I do not like wassail, and being with friends just makes me smile. Twister, live bands, karaoke, photo booths, good food, games, and good company is all you need to make a night a great one. 

1 comment:

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...