Friday, November 9, 2012

Scared Out of My Wits




How can weather go from the perfect fall weather to snow overnight? I have no idea. Welcome to Utah where one minute you are instagramming pictures of changing leaves and the next you are instagramming multiple inches of snow. Today is the day I have been so excited for and have been dreading all at once. I have my retreat tonight. I am so excited for all of the fun I am going to have. I am excited to get away. I am excited to be with friends. I am dreading driving up by myself. I am dreading having to facilitate a game. Today I woke up and it was raining. Well, that rain quickly turned to snow, and now I have to drive in the snow for my first time going up a mountain in a canyon that has no cell phone service by myself with the food for the night. Needless to say I am stressed. I have not been able to concentrate on anything. It took me an hour to put on the little bit of makeup I wear. For other girls that may not be bad, but it usually takes me eight minutes. I just need to drive up there and I will feel a million times better. I know I will be fine, I am just terrified. 

1 comment:

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...