Sunday, June 10, 2012

All This and I Have a Wedgie

Today was a lot of fun. Going to church and seeing my friend Emily always makes my day brighter. Imagine a younger Sandra Bullock with maybe even more sarcasm and you get Emily. 
We are always laughing right before the picture so we look weird, but this is us!
After church, we had a party to prepare for. My family came over for teenie weenies in bbq sauce, chips and salsa, pineapple upside down cake, fresh fruit with chocolate dip, and lemon crinkle cookies. So good! I am getting so fat! Not really, but I feel like I am always eating sweets!! I am all packed and ready to leave tomorrow morning. I even have all of my movies picked. Still weird to think about, but I am going. My dog saw the suitcases and is now moping. I am watching a movie with my mom and little brother for the last time until Christmas. My little brother is skinny! He used to be a little chunky monkey, but he lost weight and grew so all of his pants are too big and hang down so his underwear show. I always tell him if I see them I am going to give him a wedgie. He never believes me, but right before the movie started I gave him one. Before he could fix his pants my mom laid on him. Then, I got on top of her, and our Dalmatian started to get on top of me. So here is my little brother, "All this, and I have a wedgie!" I am going to miss him. I am going to miss all of them. I know they don't believe me, and they think I am going back because of a guy. Not true bytheway. I am going back to be in BYUSA and to enjoy my time in Utah meeting new people, experiencing new things, and learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...