Saturday, June 9, 2012

Let's Go to the Movies (& Get a Mani/Pedi)


This is the next to last day for me to be home with my family. It is weird to think about it. I am leaving right as summer has just begun. So today we went out for breakfast. Yum. Pretty sure I gained 10 pounds. We went swimming, went to see "Snow White and the Huntsman" (not a movie I would recommend, but it was still nice to be able to go see a movie with my family), and my mom and I got manicures and pedicures. Now, my nails look nice, I got quality time with my family, I am mostly packed, and I weigh a bit more. You know, the usual. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...