Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Needed a Smile

So, one of my new roommates told Meghan and I to watch this... 
When Meghan and I did, we were laughing so hard we were having to wipe tears from our eyes and cheeks. I really just love her so much. Glozell provides much needed laughs sometimes. I realized today how much I miss having Brother Smith as a teacher. Last semester he was the teacher who was always happy, always made me smile, and always made me laugh. He even made me laugh when I went to his reviews at seven in the morning, and that is saying something. So, without him as a teacher, I am lost. I walked around today just wishing he would be on campus to provide an awkward hug, a high five, a pinky promise, or even just a goofy smile. Without him, I guess I am just going to have to watch Glozell until I can run into him again in the fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...