Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hurricane Harbor and Family Pics

My little brother and I went to Hurricane Harbor today. We had a lot of fun. I actually got us there and back without a GPS! I was proud of myself. When we got there the lady asked us if we were going to stay out of trouble... She thought my little brother and I were dating. I have to go back to Utah. I cannot continue to have people think I am dating my little brother. It makes my life awkward. This is not the first time it has happened. After I got over that I started having fun. We went on almost all of the rides without much of a line in any of them. On one of the slides Ryan was leaning into the curves, and somehow we were flying down that slide that was supposed to be kind of slow. By the time we got to the end we were moving. The lifeguard tried to stop the tube we were in and got run over. She was not going to stand in our way. So, we almost killed a lifeguard. Oops. We got a good lunch (I am pretty sure Texas is one of the only places you can get a REALLY good bbq sandwich at a water park) and went on more of the rides, played in the wave pool, and went down the lazy river. We had another adventure in the wave pool. A guy a few feet away from us starting drowning. Now, I still have not decided whether he was actually drowning or it was like in the Sandlot and he was pretending to get the pretty lifeguard to jump in and save him so he could hit on her. Either way, he was drowning. After being there for four hours we both had burns on the bottom of our feet from the hot cement, and we were starting to get tired. So, we finally decided it was time to go home. We had fun being with each other. I am now  a shade slightly darker than honey and completely exhausted. Something about being in the sun all day really takes it out of you, but it is almost always worth it. 


On another note, my family and I had family pictures done a couple weeks ago. I was kind of skeptical about how they were going to turn out, but I really like some of them. I love my family. Here are some of the pictures. 
My family.

My handsome brother. At least when people think we are dating they think I am with such a good looking guy.


This is me.

My momma and daddy.

All together.

The fam bam. 

He is so big!

My brother and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...