Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday Adventures

     Today I woke up early to go and get my hair cut. I told her to cut off only the dead since I am trying to grow it long. All she needed to cut off was a quarter of an inch. Considering I have not had a haircut since before Christmas, I think that is pretty good.
     Then, we went to the aquarium. I love the aquarium! The otters and manatees are my favorites. They look so happy swimming through the water. The fish are always so pretty, the monkeys are cute, the penguins stink but I am almost positive they pose for you to take pictures of them unlike the uncooperative otters, and the birds are fun to watch.
     Dinner was next. We went to a place that I would much rather go to for breakfast, but Ryan likes it so I just sat back and was going to wait to eat until we got home. It is called Panera. They make all kinds of homemade breads and pastries. Ever since I left Utah I have been craving an asiago cheese bagel. I looked at multiple stores and could never find one. So, you can imagine my suprise/excitement when I saw a whole bunch of them. My mom and dad bought me three to get me through the week. I still waited to eat one until I got home because I like eating them along with a key lime pie yogurt just like in college. 
     When we got home my mom, brother, and I went to the pool. We were only there for an hour, but being able to be in the water always makes me feel so good. After we all got back home, we ate peanut butter/chocolate fondue. It was so good. My favorite things to dip in it were the pound cake and the strawberries. Nothing is better (except maybe asiago cheese bagels)! We watched "Joyful Noise" while eating as well. I enjoyed it. Some of the songs they sang were popular songs now that were changed to make them fit the theme of gospel music. It reminded me of some of the songs they do at BYU only I think they were cheesier. It was fun anyways. Loving life. This was a good family Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...