Monday, June 11, 2012

My Poor Dog Spent All Day Looking for Me

Today I started my journey back to Utah. We left a little after six in the morning and have landed in a hotel at eight thirty, but we gained an hour. My mom and I were in the car for so long! Only a little bit longer until I am back in my beloved old Provo. A good friend pointed out I will be there before lunch! So, this adventure is starting. What will summer term be like? I don't know. I just have to wait to find out. My mom talked to my dad when we got to the hotel. Apparently my little mostly blind and deaf terrier whom I have had since I was five has been searching the house all day looking for me. He often mopes when I leave, but he has never walked the house all day. Usually I explain that I am leaving but that I will be back before he knows it. I tried yesterday. He could not hear me and was too tired to care. So, my thirteen year old dog won't even lay down on the bed because he can't find me. Way to make me feel bad. Maybe he will lose all track of time like I always do, and I will be home for Christmas to see him and my family all again!

1 comment:

  1. You're coming back!!! YAY! I woke up this morning and ran to my mom's room to tell her. A little piece of my life is returning to me!

    ReplyDelete

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...