Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just Wondering

     So, I have been thinking about a lot of things recently. Such as: 
     Why can I go through the whole winter matching the snow, and right when I get a tan in the summer time my freckles begin to show? I love my freckles, and sometimes in the winter all I want is a break from my all-too-white complexion. Why can't they just stay on my face in the winter, and how do they show up above my tan? It just doesn't make sense to me. At all. 
     Next, how does a pot know when you are watching it? I know this probably sounds crazy, but really, how does it know? I sat watching one the other day for twenty minutes waiting for it to boil so I could make my food. I leave the kitchen for literally thirty seconds, and when I came back it was boiling over. Way to go. When I left there were no bubbles at all, and in thirty seconds it was boiling over, making a mess, and making it take longer for me to be able to eat.             
     The next matter of business is boys. I do not understand them at all. One of my friends pointed out it is not because they are too complex, but girls are too complex so they do not understand the simpleness of guys. Great. I think I may be forever in the dark on this issue. What I really hate about all of it is when you really like a guy, but you are almost invisible. Then, another guy comes along and really likes you, but you just don't like them. Next thing you know, the one you really like is continuously giving you praise and compliments, and the one who really likes you gets jealous. See? I think they are complicated. There is nothing simple about this. 
     Next comes the fact that I am in an 8am class. I distinctly remember telling myself I would never do this again after my first one in he fall. So, why am I in one? I do not know. I guess I was not paying attention when I signed up for my classes... or something. I would get out of it, but it is so enjoyable. I have so much fun in that class, it is required for my major, the teacher is great, and I am learning valuable principles about marriage and families. I love it. I just wish it did not have to be at eight in the morning and last for two and a half hours. 
     One last thing. Why do teachers always put your tests on the same days? It always happens to me. Every single time. Just wondering. So, you can tell what is on my mind right now. There are plenty of other things, but these are the biggest ones at the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...