Thursday, June 28, 2012

Being a Mormon

Being a Mormon or LDS or a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (people know it by different things, but it is all the same) has its ups... there really are no downs besides people judging you because they don't really know what you believe in aka polygamy or the magic underwear. Anyways, I am so glad that I am a member of the church. In my Strengthening Marriage and Family class we were talking about getting married, of course. I am so excited to be able to get married in one of these...
  You don't have to pay to get married in any of these beautiful buildings. And do you know what? There are so many more! They are all over the world. These are just a few of my favorites. I think they are amazing. Every last one of them are just spectacular and take my breath away. What more could you ask for? Well, in my church we believe when we get married it is for time and all eternity rather than "til death." It is a wonderful feeling knowing no matter what happens in your life you will be able to be with your family forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...