Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sock Monkeys

Today I got to see my best friend once again. We went and had lunch and then I helped her find a few things she needed for her Hawaii trip that she is leaving for tomorrow morning. This was the last time I will see her until Christmas break. I gave her the graduation gift I got her and pray she likes it. She got me a gift as well. So here's the thing... I don't like sock monkeys... at all. There is something about a creature whose mouth and butt are exactly the same that just doesn't sit well with me. When I went to Granbury with her a few weeks ago they had them in every store. It was seriously creeping me out. So, she went there again last weekend and again ran into those creeptastic animals. She thought of me every time she saw one so finally she just bought me one. She bought me a cute one though. He is just a baby so his butt is normal, and he is kind of cute. I like him. He sits in my car and keeps me company when I am driving alone. I love Ashley, and I always miss her. I gave her a few tips for college, and I hope they help her at least a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...